Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Call Out For Guest Posters

Popping in for just a minute to say hello, that I'm doing ok, that I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers during the past week and to say that I'm not quite ready to come back to blogging.

Shane, Kat and I have a vacation trip planned for the first week of July.  Depending on how things go, I may work my way back into blogging with some posts about our trip as it happens.  If not, then I won't be back until after the trip is over, sometime around July 7.

Meanwhile, my bloggy friend Alea at Premeditated Leftovers has graciously offered to do a guest post for me. 

Would anyone else like to guest post, also?  Your post could be about anything I would normally post here...or anything I wouldn't.  Well...almost anything.

If you're interested, please let me know soonish, via email, at imannies@gmail.com. 

Thanks!

3 comments:

McVal said...

HI! I could post a recipe or something... Let me know.

Jill said...

Just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers. Take all the time you need!

Blessings,
Jill

Annie Jones said...

McVal: Thanks. I sent you an email.

Jill: Thank you.