When bloggy friend SonyaAnn at A Mom, Money and More, asked me to write something, I thought to myself that it hadn't been that long since my last post. Yeah, right...I was wrong. I had no idea it had been ten days!
I'm not sure you could handle me telling you all the fun and exciting things I've done in the last week and a half, so I'll just give you today's highlights:
- I realized that not only do I need to renew the tags on our van this month, I also need to renew my driver's license. So, after getting the van inspected and gathering all the necessary insurance cards, tax receipts, birth certificates, and proof of residency, I walked into the DMV, then I walked right back out. I didn't have the patience for waiting that long for two hunks of tin and plastic photograph.
- Which was a shame, because my hair looked pretty good today.
- Speaking of which, as of early this morning, my hair is now all one length. I've never had it all one length before. I'm mildly thrilled.
- I tried my first Caribou Coffee, a Caramel Hi-Rise-Something-Or-Other. It was pretty darn good for an overpriced cup of coffee.
- Who do you know besides me who can cut herself on a pair of sunglasses? I have these little rimless clip-on shades for my prescription glasses and I had them in my coat pocket while I was inside the Caribou place. I slipped my hand into my pocket and sliced the back of my index finger open across the middle knuckle. It would NOT. STOP. BLEEDING. I finally had to beg a Band-aid from the Caribou guy. Maybe these freak accidents happen a lot there, because I had the bandage on my finger quicker than I had the coffee cup in my hand.