Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekly Menu - July 12 through July 18

I've found some great-looking recipes from fellow bloggers to try this week! Be sure to click through and check out their blogs. There are a lot of good recipes out there.

As usual this time of year, I can't plan ahead for what will be coming from the garden for some of our side dishes. Right now we're getting a lot of cucumbers, zucchini and a few green peppers, but I see the first tomatoes will be ready this week, too!


Sunday, 7/12 - Spicy Shredded Pork in Flour Tortillas

Monday, 7/13 - Louisiana Chicken Pasta

Tuesday, 7/14 - Spicy Shredded Pork (this time on buns)

Wednesday, 7/15 - Leftover Louisiana Chicken Pasta

Thursday, 7/16 - Easy Peasy Chicken, Tater Tots

Friday, 7/17 - Grilled Steaks, Curly Fries

Saturday, 7/18 - Shrimp Scampi over Pasta

4 comments:

A.Marie said...

Oh wow, that Easy Peasy sound incredible! It sounds just like the chicken that my Grandma used to make, but she never wrote it down! I am going to copy this and add it to my recipe file! Thanks for the great meal ideas!

Since you are blogging again, you must have finished your cleaning! Welcome Back! :)

Heidi said...

I hope you enjoy the Easy Peasy Chicken. We really did!

Anonymous said...

Saturday sounds great!
And by the way you are doing great on knocking your debt down. Good job. *pat on your back*

Lisa B. said...

Our tomatoes are almost ready also. I love the first tomatoes. It always seems like forever since I ate a home grown one. lol