Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So Random

Today is school enrollment day.  I'm so excited.  I get to go stand in lines all morning.

**********

Woke from one of those brakes-won't-brake, wipers-won't-wipe kind of dreams the other morning.  They say it means I have no control over my life and I can't see the situation clearly.  To which I say, "pfffft".

**********

We've decided to take down the half-built sun room on our back deck and move it to the ground as a greenhouse, then redesign our deck, add some more raised garden beds, and build or get a chicken coop by next spring. Not to mention that water is somehow getting under our kitchen floor at the back sliding door so we'll need to locate and fix the water seepage issue, replace the sliding door system and replace the kitchen flooring.  This should really be done soon, since we can see daylight around the sliding door, even when it's closed.  And did I mention Shane has to go out of town again for work...soonish?  I have no clear vision how we're going to get all of this done or how we'll pay for it.  I feel like my life is out of control and I'm powerless to stop it.

See dream interpretation above.

**********
It's said that blogging can help you work through and clarify obstacles in your life.  It's also cheaper than a therapist.

See dream interpretation above.


**********

Kat and I are at an impasse.  We both want to do something today.  I want to go bowling, but she doesn't.  She wants to go to the pool, but I don't.  Whatever shall we do?

**********

Catnip hangover.

6 comments:

Lisa B. said...

In this heat, I vote to lounge around the house all day basically doing nothing! THink about me while I'm at work.... such a dirty word! lol

A.Marie said...

Gotta love dreams.... LOL ;)

I get to stand in line all morning next week. I can hardly wait...NOT!! If is also such a fun time because our school has no a/c, so not only do I get to stand and wait, and wait, and wait, I also get to sweat and sweat while I am at it. Fun Times..Fun Times..

You have a lot of projects waiting for you to finish. I vote for taking a nap or lounging around today. Better rest up!!! haha

slugmama said...

Well I made cookies today. Yes, I got ambitious.lol

I vote for a catnap. *see photo in your posting*

Sheila said...

Huh--I think I'm with Slugmama--catnap!! Actually I would rather be bowling or at the pool--I've been cleaning house all day getting ready for our vacation next week. I would love to have a greenhouse--and chickens some day. Sorry about the sliding door--we priced them here and they were way too expensive. Take care.

McVal said...

Typically in our house, all dreams interpret to 7 years of plenty and then 7 years of famine. My husband thinks he's funny...
I think you two want to go water bowling!

Sonya Ann said...

I say drink and then go back to bed. I just wonder what kind of dream you will have then. Just don't work on the door when you have been drinking.