Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekly Menus

I think meal planning is one of the most important tools for keeping grocery costs in line, but I've decided to discontinue posting my weekly menus. I've been in a horrible meal planning slump lately. Having to plan meals AND post them has become more a chore than the pleasure it used to be. So, while I'll still be planning meals, I won't be posting about them anymore.

I will continue to post food photos and recipes when I find interesting ones to try.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Now you're starting to sound like me!! :-) Believe me, I understand COMPLETELY!!

A.Marie said...

Hi there! Just came over to say "hello!"

Sheila said...

I have enjoyed your menu plans--sometimes I have problems with thinking of just what works together and seeing other menus helps me with that. I do understand the slump too--I am trying to work myself out of one now!! I like your money saving and cleaning tips too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so burned out too! On meals and on writing all the time for the blog. I just feel bla about everything. I think its just cuz winter is coming.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a funny comment.