Friday, September 4, 2009

Saucy Winners

The winners of the Country Bob's All-Purpose Sauce are:

Paula at The Cookbook Junkie and Sheila at Knits, Cooks, Crochets.

Congratulations, ladies!

Paula, I was able to get your email address from your blog profile and have sent you a request for your mailing address. Sheila, would you please email your mailing address to me at imannies@gmail.com ?

As soon as I have both addresses, I'll send them on to the folks at Country Bob's, who will send your bottles of All-Purpose Sauce directly to you.

Thanks to all who entered and here's the screen shot of the winning numbers if anyone's interested.




2 comments:

Sheila said...

I won? WOW--thanks Annie. I emailed you. Can't wait to try the sauce. Sheila

Together We Save said...

Congrats to the winners! I am so jealous I love County Bob's sauce!!