Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekly Menu - August 2 through August 8

My tooth finally quit hurting and my interest in eating and cooking has returned. We're up to our ears in pickles around here, and the tomatoes are ripening steadily, so all our meals this week will include pickles and sliced tomatoes along with other side dishes that I'll determine later.


Sunday, 8/2 - Pasta Casserole

This is a lot like lasagna, but made in layers with curly pasta.
Monday, 8/3 - Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
Because I wasn't feeling well, I didn't make this last week.
Tuesday, 8/4 - Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken
Mmmm...bacon....
Wednesday, 8/5 - Leftover Pasta Casserole
We need a quick and easy meal tonight; we're going to a pre-screening of Julie & Julia with Quiltgranny and her husband Kevin!
Thursday, 8/6 - Black Bean Veggie Burgers
I've no doubt I'll like these. We'll see what Kat thinks of them.
Friday, 8/7 - Fried Catfish
We still have lots and lots of catfish in our freezer.
Saturday, 8/8 - Miscellaneous Leftovers
If there aren't enough, we can always have breakfast for supper.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I know I never comment, but I wanted to tell you that I like reading your weekly menus especially. :)

Annie Jones said...

Thanks, Shelli! I'm glad you like the menus. I feel like we've lost touch a little since I quit my old blog; glad you're reading this one. :)