Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekly Menu - April 19 through April 25

Back in late November when turkey was on sale I bought a couple of extras. This week I'll be cooking one of them. I'll oven-roast it instead of having Shane deep-fry it like he did on Thanksgiving. Naturally, we'll be having a lot of turkey leftovers this week, too.


Sunday, 4/19 - Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, Chips

We were finally able to use our gift certificate to CoCo Key Indoor Water Resort that I'd bought as a family Christmas gift. We took two of Kat's cousins along with us and we all had a great time. We ate a late lunch there, so I kept supper simple with sandwiches and chips.


Monday, 4/20 - Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans with Julienne Carrots, Cranberry Sauce and (maybe) Homemade Rolls


Tuesday, 4/21
- Round 2 of the Turkey Feast


Wednesday, 4/22 - Turkey Panini (with lettuce, tomato, onion, olives, etc.), Salad, Turkey Noodle Soup

Thursday, 4/23 - Turkey and Black Bean Enchiladas, Salad, Mexican Rice (or this recipe)

Friday, 4/24 - Enchilada Leftovers

Saturday, 4/25 - Kung Pao Shrimp, Veggie Egg Rolls, Steamed Rice

This meal was on last week's menu, but I had plenty of leftovers from the Easter ham and didn't need to make it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I'd thought to pick up a whole turkey when they were on sale after christmas. The meals sound good this week.