Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cheap Fun for Kids


Have you seen these Crayola Window Markers yet? They're designed for writing and drawing on windows and mirrors, and wipe away with a damp paper towel or cloth. They're washable, too, if they accidentally (and inevitably) get on kids' clothing. I've seen them at several stores, always for less than $5. (Hint: Use a craft store coupon and get them even cheaper.)

Here's Kat giving them a try on our sliding glass door.


Here's Siesta getting in on the fun.


They kept Kat busy for a couple of hours . They kept the cat busy for a couple of minutes.

2 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

My boys LOVE window writers but you need to make sure the lids are TIGHT on them, they dry out easily it seems!

Tug said...

My grandkids are coming this weekend - I'll have to check those out; they can draw on my sliding glass door!