Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday: Easier Mornings


Just a quick tip for this Works-For-Me Wednesday. School's out for a snow day today and there are cookies to bake!

When I bring Kat's clothing up from the dryer, I pair tops with pants or skirts and I hang them in her closet in complete outfits. If she wants to make changes at the last minute, it's easy enough to do so, but most mornings we just grab the next outfit in line and we're good to go. It really makes things simpler on busy mornings (and face it, what mornings aren't?).

BTW, this idea works well for older kids and adults, too.

You can find other WFMW tips at Rocks In My Dryer.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love this idea :) I bet I could hang up pants and shirts on Saturday, and make my week so much easier. Thanks for the tip!