Thursday, July 10, 2008

Clutter Challenge Update

It's been so long since I did a 365 Day Clutter Challenge update that I'm giving it a post of its own.

Day 19: Day 19 was the 4th of July and Kat's birthday; the only thing removed from the house was gift wrap taken out to the trash bins.

Day 20: I started a box of kitchen gadgets I no longer use; I'll be posting them on craigslist for cheap or free within a day or two.

Day 21: I sold a book on half.com and shipped it.

Day 22: I sold another book on half.com and shipped it.

Day 23: I cleaned out my email inbox. Yes, that counts as clutter control.

Day 24: This may be double-counting, but the stuff I'd gathered up for thrift in the past three weeks and put in the car to donate? I finally donated it.

Day 25 (today): I sold a CD on half.com. I will put it in today's mail.

No comments: