Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekly Menu - 6/1 thru 6/7

I'm post-dating this (it's Friday right now) because I know I'm going to be busy for the next several days, or even weeks. We're taking the camper out next weekend, but it needs a quick cleaning and to be packed before then.

I may not be posting often this month because we're also planning a big garage sale for June 20th and 21st. Most of my time will be spent getting it ready. Locals, let me know if you want directions. We'll give you some special deals.

Sorry the menu is so incomplete. I'll probably decide on the vegetable side dishes on a day-to-day basis. I hope to get back to more complete menus soon. I hate being this disorganized.


Sunday and Wednesday: Chicken Breasts (maybe grilled?), some kind of potato side dish

Monday: Pizza

Tuesday: Smoked Sausage, some kind of pasta side dish

Thursday: BLTs, fries

Friday and Saturday: Camping...menu yet to be decided

No comments: