Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekly Menu - 1/13 thru 1/19

Yesterday was one of those days when I wasn't exactly ill, but I wasn't feeling on top things, either. I was glad to have some meals already made up in the freezer, because I just didn't feel like cooking. Today I'm back to normal and back on my menu plan.


Sunday: Leftovers (homemade "TV Dinners" from freezer).

Monday and Wednesday: Stuffed Flank Steak, Herbed Green Beans with Tomatoes, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday and Thursday: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Corn, Salad

Friday and Saturday: Chicken Soup with Potato Dumplings, Cloverleaf Oat Bran Rolls, Salad

2 comments:

Donna said...

I hope you're feeling better sweetheart!! I want some of those cheesey mashed potatoes!!!

Annie Jones said...

Donna: Yes, I am feeling better. Thanks :)