Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Post About "Kids Bowl Free"

Here's another quick shout-out to Kids Bowl Free.

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about how I'd signed Kat up for Kids Bowl Free for this summer and had also bought a family pass for the rest of us to bowl with her.  At the time, the nearest participating center was about 20 miles from our house.  Since then, I found out that our nearest center has joined the ranks.  I didn't think I would be able to switch our passes to the center here in town.  I'd read when I signed up that the passes were only good at the assigned bowling centers, but I though it was worth a shot to try to get it changed anyway.

Guess what?  It worked!  After a few quick emails to Andy at Kids Bowl Free, everything was set up for the new bowling center and they even refunded a couple of dollars because the new center is a little less expensive.  Great customer service!

If you have kids and like to bowl, I suggest you check out this program.  If your favorite bowling center isn't on the list, you might try calling them and asking about it before you sign up somewhere else; they may be participating but just not on the list yet.

BTW, this is not a paid post.  It's just something fun and affordable that I wanted to share with my readers.  :)

2 comments:

A.Marie said...

Hi there! Came over to check up on you! :)

Sonya Ann said...

Thanks for the info!