Friday, September 25, 2009

Staples

I bet you thought I was going to talk about things like flour, sugar, rice or other things you keep in the pantry all the time.

Or maybe about the office supply store.

No. Neither of those. What I'm talking about are these:


They came in very handy this morning for making a hem in Kat's new jeans, since I haven't had time to put a needle and thread to them yet.

And if you were to dig deep into my blog, you'd find out this isn't the first time I've done this. I'm such a slacker. I've been pretty good lately, but I'll be headed to Homemaker Hell for sure this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They saved me many a time in the office! There's nothing worse than a pulled hem and I am the queen of pulled hems:) I've superglued a couple in a real pinch too.