Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekly Menu - August 16 through August 22

Everything is up in the air right now regarding my gallbladder sonogram results, what the doctor will want me to do about them, and whether or not I'm still having my sedation dental work done on Friday. I also have an evening meeting on Wednesday that needs to be kept if possible.

So, I don't have a proper menu planned for the week. I do have a few ideas, though: Pizza at the PTA's Back-to-School Night on Monday (perhaps supplemented with a Sonic ice cream sundae afterward), burgers on the grill one night, and a pot of soup made ahead for eating after I have the dental work done.

There is plenty of food in the house and I'm sure I can improvise for the rest of the week. This is about as organized as I can get until I know more about how my week will play out. Here's hoping the rest of you have a more organized week ahead of you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that everyting works itself out as best it can. At the end of the day it won't kill anyone to have a bowl of cereal and a couple of slices of toast for dinner while you take it easy:)

Annie Jones said...

You know, I'm the only one who would have a problem with that...only because I don't like cold cereal.

But I do get your point, and I'm lucky enough to have a husband who doesn't demand a meat-and-potatoes meal every evening. He's always happy with whatever I make, whether it's a full meal, a cold sandwich, some snacks or yes, even cereal. :)

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything this week. It sounds like you have a lot going on.

Janelle said...

I definitely hope everything goes well! The not knowing has to be awful!

Lisa B. said...

You're in my thoughts. Go easy on yourself with meal planning.