Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekly Menu - 5/18 - 5/24

I'm keeping the menu very simple this week, and I'm listing just the main dishes and one side dish. Fruits and veggies will be determined by what we get from the farms and what we feel like having.

We're going camping over the Memorial Day weekend (Kat's first camping trip) and I'll be spending a lot of time this week getting all of our gear together. As it does at home, food plays a major role in our campouts. I plan to post about campground cooking after we return.


Sunday and Tuesday:
Grilled Honey Bourbon Pork Loin (another idea from Cooking in Kansas City), Pasta Salad

Monday and Wednesday: Pinto Beans, Cornbread,

Thursday: Chicken Patty Sandwiches, Pasta Side Dish (Hamburger Helper w/o Meat)

Friday and Saturday: Camping. I'll post the menu, shortcuts and some photos next week.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Sounds like lots of fun!! Happy night sweetie!!hughugs

Lisa B. said...

Cant wait to see your camping photos!

Annie Jones said...

Donna: We always have a great time when we go camping. :)

Lisa: I'll be sure to post some. We're not going far away, just to Pomme de Terre. :)