Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekly Menu - 5/11 thru 5/17

I'm a day late with this again; our dinner plans for yesterday kept changing and I thought it best to wait until settled down.

This week I'll be making my first attempt at Buffalo Wings. They aren't my favorite food (the wings part, that is; I like the Buffalo part), but Shane likes them, so I thought I'd try making some at home.

I did better than I thought I would at posting complete meas at the beginning of the week. I wasn't sure I'd be able to, since we are now getting many of our veggies fresh from the farm at mid-week. This time, it worked out. We'll see how next week goes.


Sunday: Out to eat at Guicho's Mexican Cantina.

Monday and Thursday: Grilled Pork Loin with Orange Sauce (from Cooking in Kansas City), Buttered Noodles, Cole Slaw, Asparagus

Tuesday: Buffalo Hot Wings, Fries, Coleslaw, Sliced Tomatoes

Wednesday: Tofu, Bok Choy, Asparagus and Mushroom Stir Fry, Rice, Egg Rolls*

Friday: Large Garden Salad with diced leftover pork loin, Garlic Toast

Saturday: Family Dinner - Nephew's Graduation


* I have a great recipe for egg rolls, but they take more time than I expect to have on Tuesday, so I will probably buy some frozen or from a Chinese buffet.

No comments: