Tuesday, April 20, 2010

(Almost) Free Money!!

I found out about this great deal from HomeStars this morning at Marilyn's Money

For writing just three short (30 word) reviews on businesses local to you, you can receive a $15 Amazon gift card.  I signed up and wrote my reviews this morning.  They were approved about 30 minutes later and the email with the Amazon gift card code came just a few minutes ago!  I entered the code into my Amazon account (just like I do with Swagbucks) and the amount posted just fine.  It's definitely a legitimate offer.

GO HERE <==== to sign up for yourself.

If you have more than one person in your household who would like to write reviews, you can each sign up with your own account.  The only stipulation seems to be that you don't write about the same businesses.


Also, if you are one of the few who haven't already signed up for Swagbucks, you can do that by clicking on the banner below:


Search & Win

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

See I told you I got mine! Wasn't it just too simple?

Sonya Ann said...

Just so you know, telling me how to get free money is sexy! Just a FYI!

slugmama said...

I saw that over on Marilyn's too but I didn't go and do it until your post got me off my rump.lol
I am still waiting since yesterday for my reviews which are pending to be approved. Hopefully today will be my lucky day! ;-)

Annie Jones said...

Marilyn: Easiest money I've made in a long time!

SonyaAnn: I know what you like. ;)

Sluggy: I'm sure it will.

Sonya Ann said...

HAHA!!
You are still sooo bad and I like it like that!
Have a great weekeend!

Janelle said...

Okay, I registered, but I don't see anything about the Amazon card. Do I need to do anything special? I thought they would have it advertised somewhere on the site....

Annie Jones said...

Have you figured it out, Janelle? I didn't see it, either, after I signed up, but if you log out and go back to the link in my post, it should have the info on that page. Also, note that you can't write about big box stores for the $15 (but I think you can review them later, if you want).

Janelle said...

I still see nothing about it. Maybe they discontinued it??